Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hockey In The NHL

My blog will be about hockey stats, standings, and news around the
NHL and this week I will doing my opening post on Jarome Iginla.

Some say he is the best player ever the way he plays
strong aggressive hockey and a simple game but we all
know he is the best black hockey player in hockey history
and I think there will be more great black player maybe like P.K Suban
who was the assistant captain for the team Canada world juniors.

Jarome Iginla was traded to Calgary for Joe Nieuwendyk from the Dallas Stars in 1996
nobody like Jarome and didn't think he would be any good but he proved everyone wrong and has been the leading point scorer since 2000 to 2009 and is currently the captain of the
Calgary Flames today that is why I talk about Jarome Iginla today.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I recall at the time that I thought it was a good trade for Calgary. I had watched Jarome play his entire junior career here in Kamloops and so I knew he was both skilled and a player with heart. He's an impressive player and person. Wht do you think is his greatest strength: playmaking, shot, or physical play?

    ~Ms. Gillis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler!! Calgary won tonight. And where are your other three posts? Hmmm.

    ~Ms. Gillis

    ReplyDelete